I am an admin on Jira Cloud (Standard plan) using team-managed projects. The majority of work that is done is by our internal staff members who all use the same @domain.com email address.
We have a mix of Open, Limited and Private access spaces where most of them are Open or Limited so that new staff are able to easily see all existing projects and past projects for knowledge sharing and information reuse. These spaces have all been set up by current and past internal staff members.
We are inviting external clients onto a Jira space to collaborate on a project and I have invited them all, given them User access to Jira, added them to a dedicated Group, then added that Group to the space as a Member. They have all successfully signed up with their external work emails and can access the intended space as expected.
My issues is they are now able to view all of the projects/spaces that have their access as Open or Limited in our organisation. This is less than ideal.
Rovo AI and the Atlassian knowledge base have suggested I change all my projects to Private access which I would really prefer not to do. I understand that if I did this, I could then add all my internal staff to a new group and add that group to all the Private spaces. This is also less than ideal. The reason being, there are some spaces that actually need to be Private and administering the difference between actual private spaces and spaces that are set to Private just to keep externals out would be unsustainable.
Is there a way to restrict a group of users to only be able to view and interact with a space that I choose and have no visibility of any other spaces which are not set at a Private access level?