Hello - I am pretty new to JSM and struggling to find exactly what I am looking for.
So, my scenario is that we have some tasks processes set-up that go in a sequential order. Is it possible in JSM, that whenever a comment is made to either the parent ticket or any of the tasks (linked tickets) that those comments can show on the next task created?
Example:
Parent Ticket #1
Task Ticket #2
Task Ticket #3
Task Ticket #4
At 10:45am someone commented on Task Ticket 2, then they closed out the ticket.
This kicked off the creation of Task Ticket 3. Once that ticket is created, I would want to see the comments that were added to Task Ticket 2. Then at 1:30 a comment was added to Task Ticket 3 and the ticket was resolved.
This kicked off the creation of Task Ticket 4. Once the ticket is created, I would want to see all of the comments that have been added for any of the previous tickets.
Any help would be appreciated.