I’m stuck creating an automation for the use-case where a task’s due date gets automatically updated based on the updated remaining estimate.
I have a task
Start date: 18.11
Original estimate: 8h
Due date: 18.11
I spent 8 hours working and log these 8 hours on 18.11. I see that I need another 12 hours to fully complete the task, so when logging the 8 hours I set the remaining estimate to 12. Based on this, the due date should move from 18.11 → 20.11.
I already have a rule that updates the due date when I manually update the Remaining Estimate field alone, without logging hours.
However, when I log hours and update remaining estimate simultaneously the due date doesn't shift. Seems like Jira doesn't understand that I update remaining estimate and does not update due date.
I've tried various options for my rule, including "Log Work", "Edit work item" but none of these worked for me.
Eventually I ended up with this rule

I'd appreciate it if you could help me to configure this automation.
Thanks!