Starting a ticket created on a space/ project, I am trying to make an automation to create an epic to another space triggered by a status transition on the initial ticket.I cannot succeed to make it work, despite the fact I've tried many approachs. The last one corresponding to the screenshots below. Anyone have an ideea ?
Hi @Alexandra Militaru
To dynamically select a project for the Create Work Item action, please use the project's numeric ID value rather than the key.
Kind regards,Bill
Hi Bill,
Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, I've tried also this approach and I have the same issue.
The project ID (i.e., the numeric value) must be used, not the key (i.e., the alphabetic one). Is your custom field a project picker? If so, please try this:
{{issue.customfield_10400.id}}
or this
{{issue.customfield_10400.value.id}}
Thank you for your support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.