I want to register a Suggestion and Bug, but I am not able to create any work item at all in CONFCLOUD or JRACLOUD. Have the projects been closed for new input?
Welcome @Malin Reinholds
You can only request features for data center, or start a discussion, which are not being read that much. Requests are being made here
You can add brackets that the feature is either for Jira or Confluence cloud.
Thanks for responding Nikola. In jira.atlassian.com, which project may I create a workitem in? There are several but none seem to be for Cloud. The reasonable project would be CONFCLOUD, but it is not available in the drop down list in the Create screen.
Like I've mentioned from above, you don't have these options to create requests for Cloud products, DC only. This is something that I see as well. That's why you should include in brackets [JIRACLOUD]. Otherwise, you cannot create requests for Cloud products.
Oh ok got it, thank you
@Malin Reinholds If you want to report a bug, you can contact support at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ and select Technical issues and bugs in the What can we help you with? list.
Atlassian Support will investigate the issue, consult with you for further information, let you know if there is already a defect reported, and, if not, create a defect in the CONFCLOUD project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.