Trying to access studio on Jira to create a custom rovo agent, for some reason it's not visible to me when I click on apps.
Hi @mello fourth
Does this kb help you ?
Regards
I’ve been through that too. The only thing that seems to be causing trouble is “Confirm Rovo Activation”. I recently started using it to understand how it works, and maybe that’s why it’s not showing up for me.
Do you have Ask Rovo on the top bar (between the search bar and the profile picture) ? If so on the side panel you can click on Rovo, create agent and will be redirected to studio.
You can also go to https://admin.atlassian.com/, IA Settings then Rovo to see if it's enable. You should be able to Rovo in your Apps (Atlassian Apps) section too.
No, it's not visible on the top bar.
I did do that, but I cannot see Rovo in the AI Settings.
Checked Apps + the Marketplace too; still not visible.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.