I have access to two Jiras:
Project A: Jira Data Center
Project B: Jira Cloud
I can set up links between those two Jira instances and this works fine.
I set these links manually which is also fine. Most of the time it's links "Ticket from Project B is blocked by Ticket from project A" using Create reciprocal link.
Now I want to set up an automation in Project A which writes a comment to linked tickets in Project B.
I am using web-hooks, which works fine. But I can't find a way to use {{issue.issueLinks...}} and all derivations because Automations in Jira A seem to be blind for Linked issues in Jira B.
They don't even trigger an if statement "any issue links exist".
I think(!) this is because of "Only issues from the above projects will be considered. You can change this restriction in the 'Rule details' section." - but I can't change this. And I don't really understand why I can't let it also watch over ALL linked issues and not only those from Project A. I'd just need the issue-key from the linked item to complete the webhook-url... but I can't.
What can I do to bring this automation to life and also respect linked issues from Project B?