I have the annual plan for both Jira and Confluence and have my credit card details with Atlassian for monthly billing. The billing should be automatic on a monthly basis but I keep getting verification emails on a monthly basis to provide an OTP. This is not desirable and completely unproductive. Pls help resolve this as I do not want to have the monthly verification to be done.
Hello @manmeet
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
I recommend that you reach out directly to the Atlassian Billing Support team for guidance. Do that by completing the form here:
https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing#/
Hi Trudy,
Thanks for the quick response. However, I had already checked the details which you have shared via a link and these do not answer my query.
If there is a very specific text which you can point me to and I may have missed reading, that would be super helpful
Kind Regards
I did not point you to reference material to review.
I provided a link to a web page where you can fill out a form to submit your question to the Atlassian Billing Support team. They have the knowledge to answer your question accurately.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.