Hi,
I tried to add a "validator " to validate work log can't be empty when the task is updated to status "Done", but I can't find and select "Work log" or "Time spent" field in the "For filed" section.
Hi @CloverYangThanks for the question.Did you try to write Time Spent there?I tried, and the field is being displayed.
Dear Greyan,
Yes I did, but there is no Time Spent field from my side, which really confuse me. Is your project a team-managed project or company-managed project?
Hi @CloverYang ,
You Have to Write Exact word Time Spent in the box then only it will displayed.
Best Regards,
Vishnu Vardhan.
Hi Vardhan,
I tried to search by word "Time Spent" or "Time Tracking", but still not displayed.
Is there any configuration missed for this field? I checked and I did added it [Time Tracking] field configuration, so don't know why still can't find it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.