Site URL: hilkner.atlassian.netPlan: FreeRole: Site adminIssue: My Jira Cloud site was deactivated due to inactivity. I received the deactivation email 36 days ago, so I am still within the 60-day retention period.Problem: When I log in to admin.atlassian.com, I only see the “Create organization” screen and cannot see my old organization or site to reactivate it.Attempts: I tried different browsers and devices, but the support portal is not working for me.Request: Please help me restore access to my Jira Cloud site and recover my data.
Hello @Rodrigo Hilkner
You can complete the form on the Billing, licensing and pricing Support page to get more assistance with reactivating your free license, if that option is still available.
https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing#/
Hey I think here’s what’s likely happening:When Atlassian deactivates a free Jira site for inactivity, they keep your data for 60 days, so you’re right that you should still be able to recover it. Normally, logging in as the site admin during that window should give you the option to reactivate the site. However, if you’re only seeing the “Create organisation” screen and not your old site, it usually means there’s an issue with your admin access or account linkage.I think you should contact Atlassian Support
Go to Atlassian Support.
Choose “I have a problem with my Atlassian Cloud site.”
In your message, include your site URL, the admin email you used, and mention that you’re within the 60-day retention period but can’t see your site to reactivate it.
Also mention that you’re stuck at the “Create organisation” screen.
When I do this I get stuck in this page. It's telling me to go to the Admin dashboard to open the actual support ticket, but that's exactly what I can't access.
This seem to have worked, or at least I was finally able to create a support ticket. Thanks for the tip, let's see how that goes!
did you get your data?
I would like to know too!
I need urgent help with a ticket that is getting no response from Atlassian. CA-4018052 Can anyone from Atlassian help me. Our entire system is offline.
We back online. Still no response on ticket
Hello @Vishen Naicker
For future reference adding to an existing post authored by another community member as you did alerts only the people involved in that post.
Your post is more visible to the larger community if you start a brand new post by clicking the +Ask a question button. With wider visibility you are more likely to get a response.
Additionally, as this is a user community, we don't have access to your support case, account, or subscription. We can only offer you advice. When you already have a support case open, you need to continue to work through that case to get Atlassian's assistance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.