Hi everyone,
I am trying to build a confluence automation as following:
- Trigger: page published
- Condition: a template is used
- Action: create a Jira ticket. It needs to contain:
In the confluence page that is used, I use the Page Properties Macro, with hope to automate the fields above.
I use the content properties macro horizontally. Column 1 is the header, column 2 has the data.
I then used these properties to auto-fill the data in the Jira ticket, as following:
- Summary = {{page.properties.Title}}
- Reporter = {{page.properties.Reporter.accountId}}
- DueDate = {{page.properties.Date}}
I used action log to see if data is read properly, but the logs are empty.
Then I decided to use {{page.body.storage}} to see how the storage is structured.
But I was very surprised to find out that instead of
- <ac:structured-macro ac:name="page-properties"
I get
- <ac:structured-macro ac:name="details"
and my understanding is that these are 2 different macros.
In this case it makes sense why all my audit logs are empty, but why it shows as I am using "details" macro if I added "page-properties".
Thank you!!