I've been looking into the documentation and several forums yet I haven't come across a way to:
1. Create a Test Execution using an APIs.
2. Assign a Test Execution to a Test Plan using APIs.
Any insight is greatly appreciated!!!
Hi @diego.barba1991 ,
Thank you for your question.
About the creation/import of test executions results, you can find the related docs in this page: https://docs.getxray.app/space/XRAYCLOUD/44577176/Import+Execution+Results+-+REST+v2#Importing-Execution-Results
Hope it helps
Thank you! That's just what I needed!!
I built a new engine and now have the issue of receiving a 200 response code but no response data from Xray (In this case, the json with the execution key created with /import/execution is empty "{}", also no changes are seen on the test plan and no new test execution was created x.x)
For context, I'm trying to create an empty test execution, using all variables but the "tests" one, I tried different payload nomenclatures like using tests: [] or not using it at all yet I get the same issue...
Hi,
Please consider to mark this response as replied.
For your second issue, I suggest to try with only one test a trying to debug adding/removing json parts.
Xray support could help also.
Regards
Thanks Matteo!! You've been extremely helpful! Can't thank you enough!
In case anyone comes across this issue, it is because the API is not built to create empty test executions, tests must be given in the "tests" variable!!
https://docs.getxray.app/space/XRAYCLOUD/44565311/Using+Xray+JSON+format+to+import+execution+results#test
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.