Is there any way to add an issue to the current sprint on transition? I want to auto add issues to the active sprint when devs (who forget to move their issue) transition it to in progress.
On JIRA Server or JIRA Cloud?
Cloud
This feature is not currently available in JMWE for JIRA Cloud, but I've created https://innovalog.atlassian.net/browse/MWEC-126 which you might want to vote for and watch. We might be able to release this feature later this month.
However, note that sprints belong to Boards, so you will have to specify a board ID (there is no way currently to identify which board(s) an issue belongs to).
So, how to add an issue to the current sprint? I can see that the suggestion is implemented. But I can't find this functionality in JMWE.
The aforementioned ticket contains a code snippet that returns the current sprint ID. You can use the Set Field Value post function to set the Sprint field to that value. See https://innovalog.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/JMWEC/pages/138405679/Custom+Nunjucks+filters#CustomNunjucksfilters-sprints and https://innovalog.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/JMWEC/pages/94142534/Set+field+value
I tried it. A create such a Post Function for `Done`:
```
The value of field Sprint of the current issue will be set to the following Groovy Template: {{ issue | sprints("active") | first | field("id") }} (replacing existing values).
It doesn't do anything though. I don't understand what's wrong
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.