Hello I'm using jira free-plan.
I archived some work items, but unable to restore them. Even with admin role and wouldn't mind to extend this permission to all the projects (global like).
Anyone can help to achieve that?
Best regards
Hello @Guillem Gari
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Archiving work items is only available for Premium and Enterprise licenses. On the Free plan, you will not have the option to restore the previously archived work items.
Thank you!
Hi Guillem,
How did you archive them in the first place? Was that done while on a free trial of a Premium subscription?
If so, you will not be able to move unarchive them unless you start another free trial for Premium (if it allows you to do that).
Hi,
The archive/restore work items is only available for premium et entreprise subscription. Did you archived them when you was on premium ?
I did without free trial. I will avoid this feature on the free plan.Best regards
You will need to start another free trial to be able to move it out. Then you can go back to the Free plan again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.