Hey.
Just wanted to confirm this with other knowledgeable people:
There seems to be little reason to use business/work management projects anymore. With the new navigation Software projects now offer all the same views and toggleable features, with more flexibility and the same licensing.
Using business projects seems like a trap at this point as you lock yourself out of features like having multiple boards etc.
I think Business projects should just be templates, not a separate project type. Actually I would imagine Atlassian is working towards this.
Do you agree or am I overlooking something?
Edit: I found something that Business Projects have that Software don't: The category system field, but I don't know why it is limited to only those? Seems like something that could be useful for Software projects as well, but you can't. It seems to behave like the Component field which is available in both project types.