I created a form with different sections, but the sections are not visible in the client view. I want them to be visible so it provides a more structured view.
Hi @Patricia Peña Ramón
Based on your shown images what are the section settings.
The fields below the section are visible within the request on the portal.
What is your exact issue.
Can you show your full form and all details of the sections in the form?
When you are in the edit mode of your form, look for the lock icon
See if there are some people added to this list or even groups.
Hi @Patricia Peña Ramón , thanks for your post.
Please can you share some screens of your form and the configuration inside of the request?
Do you have any conditions on the visibility applied?
Cheers
Hi @Nikola Perisic
It's open; everyone can see the form.
I can link the form to the Request Type, but the sections of the form that allow for better structured requests aren't displayed in the client view. I've attached photos for better understanding.
Hi @Valerie Knapp
I already answer to Nikola with some screens
Thanks
Hi @Patricia Peña Ramón , thanks for the screens.
But the questions you indicated are shown in the request -
What is missing?
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- and @Valerie Knapp ,
I expected the section title to be displayed in the client view. As you can see, it only shows the fields, but not the section header. So, I understand that the header is never displayed? I mean, the section title is "Datos del accidentado" and then the fields are "Nombre del empleado", "Departamento/Área", "Puesto de trabajo". But "Datos del accidentado" is not shown in the client view, only the fields are visibles
Hi @Patricia Peña Ramón , thanks for your comment.
I just tested this, I think the 'Datos del accidentado' is the title of the form, when I put some other text in a header style text, I can get it to appear in the portal, like this
Can you try this and see if that works for you?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.