Hi Team,
I am trying to fetch open tickets from our Jira SW Server using an integration tool (n8n). I am encountering the following error:
The requested API has been removed. Please migrate to the /rest/api/3/search/jql API.
It appears that the /rest/api/3/search endpoint is now deprecated and removed, but our integration tool (n8n) does not yet support the new /rest/api/3/search/jql endpoint in its Jira node.
Could you please advise on the following:
- Is there a recommended workaround for integrations like n8n that do not yet support the new endpoint?
- Are there any settings or configurations on the Jira server side that could temporarily allow access to the old endpoint, or must all integrations migrate immediately?
- Is there any official guidance or timeline from Atlassian regarding support for third-party integrations during this transition?
- Are there alternative methods or plugins you recommend for fetching open tickets via API in this scenario?
I have attached a screenshot of the error for your reference.