I am a product owner and use the backlog every day. People in my company report bugs and submit ideas and I read every item and edit and if good accept them (like most of us usually do). I also add more details to the issues and most important, I set the priority to the item.
What currently happens is that even if I set the priority to Critical, the item appears at the very bottom of the backlog and I have to move it to top.
This seems like a simple operation but it is very annoying to have a priority field that is completely ignored in my backlog.
I have tried to change my filter to order by priority and rank but that renders the backlog unusable as you can't use any of the drag'n'drop features, you can't create sprints etc.
So my question actually is:
Why do you have issue priority if it is necessary to order every single item in the backlog manually?
I would like to be able to rank my issues inside one single priority. This would prevent the situations I have now and that is that I have a new issue, that I have prioritized as High, that is ranked lower than all of my existing backlog issues. And to change that I have to manually drag it somewhere between all medium and critical issues and then so I can rank it compared to other high issues.