Is there any way I can resize the detail view in JIRA Agile sprint view/agile board, as you can in the backlog/planning view? Seems like an oversight.
I was looking for the same thing and resizing the detail panel is possible. There's 4 vertical lines that you can grap and move resize the panel.
Looks like you are looking for this page (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILE/How+can+I+resize+the+Issue+Detail+View+in+Work+Mode).
I believe this link refers to GreenHopper (as opposed to JIRA Agile On-demand which I am using). But anyway I presume it just isn't a feature (yet). Thx
I have been looking for the same thing. I also think it just isn't something you can do "yet."
Seriously? It's now been nearly 4 years since the OP. How hard is it to implement a GUI resize?
I don't have those handlebars.
Hello everybody,
Just would like to add a quick update in this thread:
We had some layout changes on Jira Software UI in the last months. Today, you can resize the detail view on your board by moving your mouse on the left side of the view. This will display a blue vertical line, as displayed in the screenshot below:
Clicking on that blue line and dragging it left or right will properly resize your detail view, as displayed in the video below:
http://somup.com/cYX6otIvRb
Best Regards.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.