When converting pages to the new editor the text size increases which destroys current tables and formatting.Can this be edited as a default. ?
Hi @Rob Brooks ,
This will require a little bit manual work. It's not a bug but a design shift for better responsiveness. Unfortunately, in Standard plan, there's no global "default text size" setting to edit, it's a fixed system. This won't prevent migration changes but it might fix the post-conversion
Hope everything works out for you.
Best,
Peter
On top of what Peter said (and I don't think you'll be able to workaround this with CSS - see CONFCLOUD-36137; CSS styling is only available for PDF exports), here are two related suggestions:
So, the text size and font style will change, together with table formatting. This is all expected behavior.
In the end, I believe you'll have to do some manual adjusting of those converted blocks and items, such as tables 🫤
Cheers,Tobi
Thank you so much @Tomislav Tobijas , this is why I love this community so much!!!
Why is increasing the default text size and introducing a huge amount of wasted blank space a "Design shift for the better"But it is essentially a huge amount of work to manually adjust thousands of pages.If it's such a small amount of trivial work I'm sure the Atlassian team will provide a resource to do it for us........ I'll click convert now and it should all be sorted by CoB ..?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.