This might seem silly but I don't know what to call this button when describing how to do a loopback transition.
Hi
That's called the Automation button.
Regards
AKA - Lightning bolt
@Aaron Pavez _ServiceRocket_ it used to be called the Actions button. I know what it does but I am working with people who need very specific information sometimes. I was hoping someone (Atlassian) could tell me what the symbol is called.
We have the horizontal ellipses (formerly the hamburger symbol) but I don't know what to call this particular one.
I tried using lightning bolt to describe it and got flamed for it.
@Varsha Joshi GMTA. 🤣 I'm waiting for some more responses for now. I should ping Jimmy Seddon to put it in one of his email blasts to get a bigger survey sample.
Good idea! :-)
@Aaron Pavez _ServiceRocket_ I just realized that the Automation symbol looks like the Jira Service Management Logo. Any insights on what Atlassian calls that? 🤔
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.