Using the Control Charts report, where the results refer to weeks, are they counting this as 7 days or 5 please? Do days count as 24 hours?
In one of my results there is a result that refers to 1 week and 1 day, and there is a different result that refers to 6 days. Given that a result is shown as 6 days, I'm assuming that the results are showing in 7 day weeks, as if they were 5, it would be 1 week and 1 day for the latter.
I haven't ticked "Include non-working days in calculations". Frankly, what that option does isn't clear to me. From reading it, I have inferred from the description that it would count all on-working days in the results, which would conflict with my assumptions above.
In the board settings for my team, the Standard Working Days options are set as Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday, but I'm not clear on whether this has any impact on the Control Chart results.
I'm not interested in using any paid plug in to resolve this, as I'm unlikely to get permission to do so.
I'm not an admin in Jira, if that matters here. I only want to get precise figures for Lead Time and Cycle Time.
Thanks!