I have a team managed Jira Space with a Portal form. When a user submits the form, automation creates related tickets as needed, based on the form data. Up until now the form has worked great. I want to add 2 new fields to the form. I have added them to the Request Type, and tested the automation successfully when submitting directly to the request type.
However, when I submit data through the form (which I use for conditional field display), the exact same automation does not work. All I need the automation to do is to create related tickets containing the data from the custom field. I am trying to do this by including the smart value, like so - "Question 1: {{issue.customfield_11020}}." This works when I submit through the request type, but when I submit through the form the smart value remains blank.
I have followed the same process to add fields to this form successfully in the past. Has something changed in the recent update? Is there maybe some small step I have forgotten about in this process?