Hi,
how can I disable Rovo? Especially in the context menu in Confluence editor?
Thank you
Harald
Welcome @Harald Seyr
Rovo is part of the Atlassian intelligence, you cannot remove it directly, rather removing AI solves this.
Hi @Nikola Perisic
Thank you for the quick response.
I did that already some weeks ago.
However, the Rovo is still available in the context menu. And I fail to find a spot where I can disable it.
Best regards,
It's possible to hide all of the Rovo things in a bit of a hacky way with UserStyles stylesheets. Every browser has an extension to support this (I use Safari's). Here's the stylesheet I use. It removes Rovo from everything, including the little formatting menu that pops up when you select text.
https://gist.github.com/dandean/97da65730ac2cb6ebc3fbb19ebe46744
@Harald Seyr
In that case, you need to contact Atlassian support and you can do that through this link: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.