Hi everyone,
I’m trying to set up an automation rule in Confluence that sends an email reminder to the reviewer when a page needs review.
Here’s the scenario:
Each page has a Page Properties table with a field called “Review Status”, which will be set to needs-review.
The Confluence page itself will also have a Page Status set to Needs review.
I want the automation to send an email to the reviewer (whose details are stored in the same Page Properties table) whenever both of these conditions are true.
Has anyone implemented a similar automation?
Specifically, I’d like to know:
How to correctly filter pages based on a Page Property value (e.g., “Review Status = needs-review”).
How to check the Page Status condition in the same rule.
How to dynamically send the email to the reviewer listed in the Page Properties table. It will be the Confluence user name
Any guidance or example configurations would be appreciated.
Thanks!
S.