Hello,
I am trying to display the request form that the customer filled out in their request follow-up.
I cannot find an option to do this. Can you please help me?
Thank you.
Hi @Romain MAES
Is you form linked to this request type, it doesn't seem so.
Cause just linking the form is enough, no other settings are required.
Or did I misunderstood your question?
Hi @Romain MAES In Jira Service Management, the agent view shows all fields from the customer’s request, but it does not display the form in the same layout as the customer portal. you can consider
By Checking Request Type Fields:
Go to Project Settings → Request Types → Edit Fields.
Ensure all the form fields are visible in the agent view.
Hi @Hari Krishna
I want to be able to see the form in the customer view. it is linked to my request type and visible
Here is a customer view where a form has been filled in. The information entered in the form is not visible.
Hi @Romain MAES ,Thanks for clarifying. Currently, Jira Service Management Forms do not display the submitted form data directly in the customer portal view once the request is created.
Customers can see only the fields that are mapped to the request type — not the full form layout or responses.
I
Currently no native feature to show the completed form in the same layout in the customer view.
Hi @Marc -Devoteam-
my form is link to request type "Demande de Travaux Multimédia"
If a request is made with this request type and the form is filled out the form is visible to the reporter of the request.
What are the form settings, set to?
hi @Marc -Devoteam-
I just realised that the problem isn't the link between the two, but rather the misuse of people, which prevents the correct display.
thanks for your help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.