I am attempting to create a Customer support portal that allows people to fill in / select issues and submit details.
Based on the forms submitted, I would like to
Assign tasks to a user group in a round robin
Trigger specific email replies based on submitted content from the customer
Set the priority of tasks
Allow customer/submitter replies to reopen the issue
Trigger emails to an overseer when an issue is unresolved for more than 48h
Generally looking for advice, as i got what i feel was 50% there then hit this fundamental issue
"If you are talking about the JSM FORM field then Unfortunately, one cannot pull information directly from FORM's element in the CLOUD env at this time unless the field is mapped to Jira/JSM issue's field. Therefore, you cannot use automation configuration without linking the form field to jira/JSM field."
I feel like this is the most basic way to set up, and yet i cant replicate what fresh desk did in 20 min