Hello, I have a company-managed project. Due to my company's restriction, only Atlassian support team can be Jira admin. While I am an admin for the JSM project, I do not have the Jira admin capabilities.
I want to check if it is possible to set up the approvers with conditions using only the automation.
For context, I have a JSM project which when users create a ticket it is in 'In Draft' status. When the status moved to 'In Review by System Owners' status, I want to autopopulate the approvers to the business and technology system owners.
Now I have 4 system owners:
1. Primary Tech Owner (PTO)
2. Secondary Tech Owner (STO)
3. Primary Biz Owner (PBO)
4. Secondary Biz Owner (SBO)
Now my automation I set it is to add all 4 under the approvers and it works. But right now I want to make amendments whereby at least one approval from each group is required to move the status forward.
Currently it requires all 4 to approve then the ticket moves, but now I want to set it like this whereby any of the combination approvals below, it moves the ticket:
1. PTO + PBO
2. PTO + SBO
3. PBO + STO
4. STO + SBO
Essentially I want one from each Tech / Biz owner approval, then it moves the ticket forward.
Can this be set up solely by automation? Or only via workflow?
Currently this is what I have for the adding approvers:
