Hello! I have been using Tempo to record my worklog and generate my reports. I have fields like User, Date, Billable, Start Time, End Time, Project, Issue and the Worklog in my report. There is no separate start time and end time field in Tempo. So, I create them in excel and use a formula to calculate these fields. Also, every time I export the report in excel, there is one blank column and the key field column which I remove. I have to move the columns as well to get in the way I want. Moreover, there are so many rows that are reductant and I clear those manually.
Is there a way where I save my template of how I want my report and the report is generated in the same template every time. I am happy to try some other tool than Tempo if that does the job like I want.