As a Confluence user, while viewing an internal document, I want to create a new, customer-facing document that includes some information but not all, based on a specific template. I think this is possible using some combination of Confluence automation + Rovo, and I've gotten close, but the results aren't perfectly consistent and I think it could be smoother.
I have a space template that has the major headings of a document:
- Section A: Executive summary, generated by Rovo based on trigger page content
- Section B: Pulled verbatim from source document
- Section C: A table, with some columns from a larger table in the trigger page
- Section
Standard terms and conditions
I asked Rovo Chat directly, but it had trouble generating the subpage.
I was able to create a Confluence automation to create a page with {agent.response}, but it wasn't able to format the headings correctly, and the results weren't always consistent.
I tried to create a custom (no-code) Rovo agent, but I don't think I'm putting in the correct instructions.
Any advice?