Hello, I'm trying to create automation that when a Spike task is created in an open sprint, then look up tasks with summary Unplanned work in open sprint, Subtract the Original estimate of the spike from the Original estimate of the Unplanned work..
I've created the following, which will only subtract time from the spike, not the unplanned work task.
1. When: Work item is created
2. Issue type equals Spike
3. Then: lookup work items using JQL Issuetype = 'Task' AND summary ~ 'Unplanned work' AND sprint in openSprints()
(I have tried this before the branch and within the branch.)
4. Branch: For: current work item
5. Then: Edit work item fields original Estimate
Using: {{lookupIssues.timeoriginalestimate.minus(triggerIssue.timeoriginalestimate)}}
Now, this works, but it reduces the time from the newly created Spike task and NOT from the Unplanned work task. I am hoping that someone can help me figure this one out. What am I missing?