I've been trying to build automation that when a service request comes in, tasks are created depending on the type of service request and some data within. My problem is:
1) Even transitioning the created service request doesnt work (No transitions were performed by this user.) - error
2) Sub-tasks are created and linked properly, but cant have assignee and due date defined upon creation, nor can they be edited after creation automatically
(Edited work item successfully, however some of the set fields aren''t available. Fields ignored: {0}
Assignee (assignee), Due date (duedate)
No fields or field values to edit for work items (could be due to some field values not existing in a given project) - error
Ive manually given automation for JIRA permissions needed for the space, and the subtask scheme, screen, etc.. are all the same that I use for other regular JIRA spaces (all company managed). I'm on cloud version.

