Please help to get alternative REST API's for the following asset API's
Hi @Ganesh , welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for your post.
Do you mean something like this - https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/assets/rest/api-group-aql/#api-group-aql ?
What is it you are trying to do? You had these REST calls they stopped working or? I don't understand what you are asking for help with. Please can you explain a bit more what you want to achieve?
Cheers
Hi @Valerie Knapp ,
Thank you for your quick response.
We have an app that creates/updates external asset types using the following code snippet:private static final String URL = "/rest/assetapi/asset/type";atlassianHostRestClients.authenticatedAsAddon().put(URL, payload, Void.class);This app was developed quite some time ago but has recently stopped working. When invoking the above API, we now receive the following error response:404 Not Found: "{\"errorMessage\":\"HTTP 404 Not Found\"}"You can also refer to this similar ticket for additional context.
Hi @Ganesh , thanks for your comment. I will flag this post to Atlassian as you need more technical assistance than I can give. Someone should reply to you here.
Best wishes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.