Hi there!
I am trying to create an automation based on when a version releases. For now, though, I'm basing it off of "scheduled" so I have more control over kicking it off. The goal:
- When a version is released, for all the tickets that have that version as the fix version
- Find all linked tickets.
- If those linked tickets have the label jira_escalated
- round them up, and send them in an email.
- to be clear, I'm desiring to email out the tickets with jira_escalated
- the audit log step is just to track it down easier for me.
I tried a lookup, and then sending email, but I got 100 individual emails, when really I'm expecting 2 tickets. So something with the lookup was not right. And, I can't stress this enough, I do NOT want an email for every single ticket.
What can I do here?
