

In the new Workflow editor I see a few errors saying "You can’t save this workflow until the following errors are resolved. Duplicated transition names" and it is highlighting few transitions with the same name.
Scenario:
I have a status "Resolved" and it has 3 incoming transitions with the same name "Resolved". All these 3 are highlighted as errors, one of the 3 is Universal or Global transition.
I also have another status "Closed" and it has 4 incoming transitions with the same name but they are not highlighted as errors.
Because of these errors it is not letting me to make any changes unless I resolve those error transitions first. As a work around I am going to old workflow editor and making necessary updates.
I am not able to get it why I am getting only few transitions as errors whereas there are few more transitions with duplicate names.
Thanks!
Mahanth.