HelloSince yesterday, whenever I visit my active Sprint, the sprint always show tickets grouped by stories instead of my usual preference.Has there been a change recently?
Yes, I could see the same behaviour is on my side, I guess, there was a global change on Atlassian side.
Thanks for responding. Hope the change will be reverted soon.
Hi @Duhwee PhamWelcome to the Atlassian Community!Yes, yesterday there was also a post about this change, and on our side, it also worked that way.https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-questions/Grouping-reset-back-to-Stories-in-Active-Sprint-view/qaq-p/3142114#M1156471
I posted a "solution" (taken with a grain of salt) in the question @Gor Greyan is referring above if you are interested
Hi @Duhwee Pham ,
The 'Grouping' is by default set to whatever is configured by the Board Administrator in the Board Settings as 'Swimlanes'.
Changing the Grouping is now a personal and temporary switch.
It is not 'wrong' per definition. What would be a nice feature is to allow users to choose to permanently override the Grouping (just for that user) while still retaining the default Board setting (for users who have not chosen to permanently override the board grouping).
My guess is that the product manager from Atlassian has figured the Swimlanes setting set by the Board administrator reflects whatever the team has agreed to be the most useful grouping.
So - until Atlassian decides to adjust this - discuss with your team what the most useful grouping is, and set that as the Swimlanes in the Board settings.
See https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/configure-swimlanes/
Have a nice day!
Rik
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.