I have a test project that I use to test workflow updates.
It is a jira-software project.
I am the space owner AND admin on the project.
I can not get Fix Version to display on an issue. I can not get it to display in a workflow transition screen. I can not get it to function!
What I've done:
- There is at least one release/version on this project
- Field is associated to the various screens
- I did the field configuration to make sure it is not in the "Hide when Empty"
- Field is configured to be on the "Done" screen during a workflow transition, in case I needed to set it at that transition, but it does not appear on the actual screen itself (which means, since its a required field in the workflow, I can't actually transition an item to "Done" anymore)
- In List view, I added it as a column, which finally displayed it. I set the fix version there. Upon closing out of the field, it displayed the version for a second, then the field goes empty again.
- On the Issue view, I did the "Find your field" and I get checkmarks for every step. It says it should be there. It is not there.
- I confirmed I do not have any local CSS running to hide it.
I'm confused and out of troubleshooting steps! Anything I missed?