Hi for our project we would like an simple way to start/stop a stopwatch or something similar to track time manually on a issue. It is especially important this can be controlled manually.
I've looked at several marketplace apps, and most are just way too complicated and don't quite meet our needs, we just want a button to start and stop a timer on an issue/ticket.
There is the time tracking feature native to Jira with the option to manually control it, but we use that to track time worked on an issue. Not possible to add a second one?
Simply setting a start/end datetime at the end doesn't meet our needs, there could be intervals in between etc.
Any suggestions to approach this problem?
Edit: reading my own question it seems like I rule out all external apps, this is not the case. To clarify further I've looked specifically at Everhour Time Tracking Integration For Jira.