I want to notify our release team that items are ready for them to process.
The criteria are:
- The story or Bug must have the status Done.
- One specific subtask that contains release info needs to have the status Done to.
This subtask has the summary Gereed maken voor KIR-team.
The mail I send contains a table with the following info.
- Issue Key, Issue Name
- Release package number (customfield_10066)
- The description field of the Gereed maken voor KIR-team subtask
- The links to the attachements in the Gereed maken voor KIR-team subtask
I have got two variations working. One sends a mail when a story or bug is done. The other one runs a query once a week and sends a mail per story or bug that has transitioned to Done in the past 7 days.
Now my problem. I only want to trigger the mail when both criteria are correct. But my automation only looks at the criterium that the story is Done.
When the Gereed maken voor KIR-team item is Canceled the mail is still send.
What am I doing wrong?
JQL search When Scheduled
project = FINM AND issuetype IN (story, bug) AND status = DONE AND resolved >= -7d
Query variable 2:
"{{issue.key}}", "{{issue.summary}}", "{{#issue.subtasks}}{{#if(equals(summary,\"Gereed maken voor KIR-team\"))}}{{customfield_10066}}{{/}}{{/issue.subtasks}}", "{{#issue.subtasks}}{{#if(equals(summary,\"Gereed maken voor KIR-team\"))}}{{#regexFindAll}}{{description}}(?m)^(\\|.*\\|)$ {{/regexFindAll}}{{/}}{{/issue.subtasks}}", "{{#issue.subtasks}}{{#if(equals(summary,\"Gereed maken voor KIR-team\"))}}{{#if(attachments.size)}}{{#attachments}}{{content}};{{/attachments}}{{else}}NVT{{/}}{{/}}{{/issue.subtasks}}", "{{#issue.subtasks}}{{#if(equals(summary,\"Gereed maken voor KIR-team\"))}}{{url}}{{/}}{{/issue.subtasks}}"



