Consider the following filter :
assignee = currentUser() OR reporter = currentUser() OR watcher = currentUser() OR comment ~ currentUser() OR worklogAuthor = currentUser() ORDER BY updated DESC
The fetches all my tickets and sorts them in descending order.
Lets say, there's a ticket that was closed a month ago. The ticket did not belong to me in any way and I was just watching the ticket to keep track of its progress.
Now, today, I unwatched the ticket. This action was considered as an action of updating that ticket, and now, because of that, this ticket is showing up on the top of the filter list since its updated date has been changed to today's date.
Ideally, watching and unwatching should not be considered as an action for the ticket being updated, as I do not see that logged anywhere in the ticket's workflow or ticket history.
So, I wanted to know if this is the right functionality or if this is something that needs to be taken care of ?