I am looking for a third-party app that will help our leadership understand how much time engineers are spending on tickets each month. My two MUST HAVES are:
1. Grouping by epic: For each epic, how much time did each engineer spend on tickets within that epic
2. NON-CUMULATIVE TIME: If an engineer worked on a ticket from November 1 - 3, and they picked up another ticket from November 2-3, I do not want the total time spent across both tickets (3 days + 2 days). I want to know that in November, they spent 3 business days working on tickets.
I ideally also want an app that will let me customize what "time spent" working on a ticket means (i.e. being able to only look at the time from when a ticket moved to In Progress to when it moved to Done).
I have found some apps that give me pieces of this (Timepiece, Time in Status) but the non-cumulative time part seems hard to find. Any recommendations?