I already have a rule working great that creates a Confluence page on schedule using a specific template for our weekly team syncs.
However people generally don't finish updating the page before the meeting starts, and a live edit page would be a better fit so we don't have to keep refreshing the page (or share from the edit mode).
I wanted to update my Confluence automation rule, but I'm not seeing any option to create a live edit page. There is only "Publish page". I don't see any way to specify with my template either that is should be used to create live edit pages.
Not one to be easily discouraged, I thought "Oh, I"ll just build a really basic Rovo agent to change my page from normal to live edit, and then trigger my Rovo agent in my automation." But in the Rovo Confluence skills I don't see any way to transform a page.
Is it possible to create live edit pages using Confluence Automation? Does it require a workaround with Rovo? Or is it just not possible?