Trying to import data updates to an external project in the Jira Admin Setting through te import wizard, I cannot upload data to an existing project. It is requiring me to create a new project. How can I map to an an existing project?
@Marianne Miller
I believe the new wizard cant do that, switch to the old one
Jira Import Wizard message "A project with that name already exists" | Jira and Jira Service Management | Atlassian Support
Hi Marianne,
You need to use the path of:
Settings > System > External System Import
And then click on the Switch to the old experience link.
That's the only way to import without creating a new project.
Hi @Marianne Miller
You will need to use old/previous CSV import option or look at 3rd party integrations.
The import wizard can't import a project, if that project already exists.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.