I restored access to confuence, but see just white page and errors in dev tools. What wrong? What need to give you for investigation?
Hi @Tsyklop , what do you mean by restoring access? Are you saying that your Free instance was deactivated due to lapse in use and then Atlassian restored access for you? It seems you can log in to your instance but previous Confluence pages are absent?
Are you saying that your Free instance was deactivated due to lapse in use and then Atlassian restored access for you?Yes.It seems you can log in to your instance but previous Confluence pages are absent?I can log in. I canэе see anything - whole page is white. I see a website for a moment and then white page.
That may be a browser issue. Can you try a different browser? If it happens with multiple browsers then my next suggestion would be to reconnect with Atlassian. How did you contact Atlassian to restore the instance? If by a support ticket can you comment in that ticket for continued support?
Checked in Edge - same issue. I didn't contact with Atlassian. Just added app to the organization. Before it confuence was expired.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.