I have installed and used QAlity tool for a month now as a free trial however, now I can't pay for it or view my current work and we got stuck. which impacted our work badly.even when I tried clicking "Contact Support" which redirect you to the url "https://soldevelo.com/products/contact/" it is either down or wrong.Can anyone help me with any advice? I'm unable to access and download my work to migrate it if its down for good.
Hi @Mohamed Bebars
This is Michał from SolDevelo - a company behind QAlity Plus app.
Please be informed all payments, billing, and license renewals for Atlassian Marketplace apps are fully managed by Atlassian.You can read more about it in Atlassian’s official documentation here:👉 Atlassian Marketplace apps: Pricing, payment, and billing
If your free trial has expired, an Organization Admin or Billing Admin in your site needs to go to admin.atlassian.com open the Billing section, and add billing information for QAlity to start the paid subscription.
Unfortunately, vendors (like us) don’t have access to manage or reactivate licenses purchased through Atlassian.
If the problem persists despite adding billing information, it is best to contact Atlassian support directly.
We understand how important access to your work is, and we assure you that we have checked whether we can do anything about this matter.
Let me know if you have any questions. I hope you regain access soon.
Kind regards,MichałSolDevelo Team
Hello @Mohamed Bebars
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Can you provide the link to the app in the Atlassian Marketplace? I see three apps named QAlity; two from Soldevelo and one from QAlify
Additionally, what steps are you executing to try to pay for the app, and what happens?
Hi Trudy,
Thanks for your response, I'm using QAlity actually. When I go to Administration in Jira > Site Settings > Connected Apps > Open the QAlity App, then it shows me to activate a free trial, then it gives an error, as I already completed the free trial.
Can you provide the link to the Marketplace listing for the app? As I said, there are three apps that have QAlity in their names and it is not clear to me which one you actually are using.
If you have already had a free trial of an app expire you will not be able to start a new free trial of the same app. An admin with access to your Billing information for your subscription will need to access the Billing page in https://admin.atlassian.com and add billing information for the app so that you can subscribe to the paid version of it.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223344/qality-plus-test-management-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Thanks, Michal. I emailed Atlassian support and will wait for their guidance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.