Hi everyone,
I’m facing a quite frustrating issue in Jira.
I have a single board that includes tasks, epics, and multiple sprints running in parallel — one backlog, many teams.
One of the teams was working on a set of tasks within a specific sprint. Later, it was decided to rename the Epic and reassign those tasks to a different team’s sprint.
Immediately after doing this, I noticed that although I can see the tickets in the Backlog view under the correct sprint, they don’t appear in the team’s Active Sprint view.
I used Rovo to troubleshoot the issue, and everything checks out — there’s no filtering, labeling, or permission setting preventing the issues from showing up.
Then I looked more closely at the Epic that had been renamed, and in the issue view I noticed that the Epic Name field still contained the old value. I know this has been a known issue in the past, so I manually updated the Epic Name field to match — but no luck.
I also tried moving the tasks to a different sprint, to the backlog, and even to another epic — still no luck. All tasks under that Epic are visible in the Backlog view, but not in the Active Sprint view.
Has anyone experienced something similar or found a workaround?