Hi there,
I have a section in my confluence space restricted to us only (i.e. internal staff), the rest of the pages are for our user documentation-will be treated as anonymous users once I have completed working on it. If I want users to see a segment of a page which is under the restricted area, how can I do this? At current, I have an "excerpt" in our restricted area and "include excerpt" on the user documentation page for them to see. This is so our developers can add information to their page, which is in one area. Is this correct way to do this or is there a way to give that page partial restrictions to allow this? I don't want to do this the other way around where the excerpt is included in the restricted area section because that will mean the developers have to find the right page within the documentation and edit it. Not sure if this possible.
Your support would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Shreena