I want to eliminate the account because I have created the account by mistake. I am the only admin of transaction and I can not delete because of that but I don't have anyone else to assign that role. I need help to delete de account.
Hello @Alonso Pastor
To delete an account:
Access your Account settings at id.atlassian.com/manage-profile.
Select Account preferences.
Navigate to the Delete your account section and select Delete account.
Before you delete the account, carefully read what happens to the deleted account.
Select Delete account and confirm you want to delete it in the confirmation dialog that appears.
Hello @Nikola Perisic Thank you for your help.
I have done it but I can't because of this: User is last billing admin of a transaction account that has one or more active entitlements.
Hey @Alonso Pastor
Please go to my.atlassian.com and check your active subscriptions. You'll need to cancel all your subscriptions before deleting your account.
Thanks!
Hello @Karan Sachdev
I don't have any active subscription and I sitll cant delete the organization
Hello Alonso,
Here below are some simple steps that will help you to delete your account:
1. Go to the Atlassian community website.
2. Then Login to Atlassian account.
3. Click on your profile picture
4. Choose my settings.
5. In the left menu, Click Personal Information.
6. Scroll down and find close my account or delete account option
7. Click on delete account.
Hope this will help you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.