Hello team,
I'm pulling JIRA incidents into power BI via rest API that connects to created filter in Atlassian/Jira.
It worked nice with REST API v2 endpoint, but with the new one V3 I have issues and was hoping that someone can help me to solve them.
First problem I encountered was that API call was not working when simply replaced 2 to 3, I solved this by using this combination: rest/api/3/search/jql?jql instead of rest/api/3/search/jql.
The 2nd issue I got was that output returned was not identical. but I have solved that as well.
Last one that I have and still not being able to solve is getting all results from the filter.
I have created logic in my query that collects all results from the first page (100) checks the next page token and moves to the next one until there is no more. At least that is how I wanted to work, but what I actually get is a loop that returns the same 100 results from the first page. I have read that there is a bug reported for this but would appreciate if someone could provide a workaround.
Thanks.