I would like to know how much total time each unique assignee is spending on all of their tickets within a given epic. I would like time to start counting when a ticket is moved to "In Progress" and time to stop counting when the ticket is moved to "Done".
Let's say I pick up a ticket on a Monday and move it to "In Progress". I finish the ticket and move it to "Done" on Friday. I also pick up another ticket on Wednesday, and also move it to "Done" on Friday. I would want this to count as 5 days spent on tickets within the epic (as opposed to 8 days with the time double counting for each issue).
Does anyone have any ideas on how to get this kind of count? Ideally I could pull a report for each epic that tells me this information per engineer but I am open to any approaches to this!